Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Chargesheet still not filed due to wrong information given in FIR

Chargesheet still not filed . Can it be due to reason that a wrong information was given in Fir and what to do.?

Answers (1)

No.. it because the investigation is still going on. Charge sheet is filed after the investigation is concluded by IO. if there is wrong information in the FIR and not ascertainable, the same will be informed to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can the police hit a child and if he hits what action can be taken against the cop…

Read More

Hii I'm 23 years old male when i was 8 years old i was sexually harassed by a person who tried to penetrate he was in the same school but he was n…

Read More

Settlement reached in dowry case. The case was on two people, one appeared and reached settlement paid more than half. Can quashing petition be filed …

Read More

My house robbed locks broken.car stolen fir lodhed still no detection of crime or noinvestigations…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue