case of attempted murder. Party ready to compromise. What to do?

A man caused injury to another man & has been chargesheesed for attemted murder, the FIR was filed by a third person.The accused being a poor & illitrate does not know any thing about his rites or whome to aproach.He is in jail now.The affected person is prepared to compramise or to withdraw the case. Kindly advice.

Answers (2)

112 votes

Move before honble high court to seek quashing of fir and seek the cooperation of the victim in the form of affidavit but it would be appropriate to seek the bail first so as to have a complete discussion

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

126 votes


The matter can be compromised subject to the condition at what stage your case is. Also inform whether its a family feud or a fight between known or unknown people. This thing has an important aspect..

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles