Can wife file DV case after 22 years of marriage

After 22 years of marriage wife put 2 cases against me first violence second monthly allowance both cases is false she is earning 50 Thousand monthly from beauty parlour & I am earning 5 Thousand monthly by Karana shop she have so many time fractured me by violence & gate out me from my home with my older mother & father now i am jobless living as a bagger what i do please give me soon reply

Answers (1)

Hello sir
yes any lady can file the case at any time when the dispute begin in matrimonial life as your wife, filed a case of maintenance and domestic violence which is fake then only remedy you have available to challenge it under section 127 for alteration of maintenance along with relevant evidentiary document to dismiss the maintenance order there are Landmark judgements of Supreme Court regarding this that wife is doing job and self dependent then she is not entitled to claim maintenance for father any queries just contact us in detail discussion

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My friend had an affair with his relative .she is a divorcee .They stayed in a resort but she didn't allow for sex.both their IDs where given at t…

Read More

Got married in 2006. My wife committed suicide in 2016. Her parents have put gruhahimsa case on me. Have two daughters who are with their grand parent…

Read More

I am unmarried, my boyfriend has tortured me from past 1 year in the name of love . I tried leaving him but he always stands outside my door creating …

Read More

My brother is married to a girl for two and half years, she is neither interested in taking care of my parents nor a joint family and did not come to …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue