Can wife file DV case after 22 years of marriage

After 22 years of marriage wife put 2 cases against me first violence second monthly allowance both cases is false she is earning 50 Thousand monthly from beauty parlour & I am earning 5 Thousand monthly by Karana shop she have so many time fractured me by violence & gate out me from my home with my older mother & father now i am jobless living as a bagger what i do please give me soon reply

Hello sir
yes any lady can file the case at any time when the dispute begin in matrimonial life as your wife, filed a case of maintenance and domestic violence which is fake then only remedy you have available to challenge it under section 127 for alteration of maintenance along with relevant evidentiary document to dismiss the maintenance order there are Landmark judgements of Supreme Court regarding this that wife is doing job and self dependent then she is not entitled to claim maintenance for father any queries just contact us in detail discussion

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari