Can wife file a rape case on the husband

In Criminal Law
Usne mujhe khud ghar pe bulaya bhag jane k liye , our hamne bhagkar shadi bhi krli thi court me notary bhi karvayi our mandir me shadi bhi ki. Kuch Dino bad uske maa baap use chutti k liye apne ghar le gaye our mere upar rape ka jhuta case dala. Mere pass uski whatsapp chatting he our fb chatting our shadi ki video photos our certificate bhi he .to me court me kaise khud ko sahi sabit kru

dear sir
thanks to writing to us
kindly mail us ur all details so according to that we can help you to get justices
send us details of u r marriage and all marriage related documents
as like date, place
and all
thanks

adv santosh suryarao

madam, if you want to file rape case against husband, then you can file it but I will suggest you to take assistance of criminal advocate like us to file FIR against the husband. otherwise you may not get the results. Please contact us for consultation.

She can't file a rape case against you .
As marital rape is not considered in India.
While separation if you commit sex without consent then it will be a rape otherwise not.
This case would not stand !!