Can we check the Affidavits that lawyers upload online to submit the c

18-May-2024 (In Criminal Law)
My lawyer informed me that he has uploaded the Assets & liabilities statement online that has to be submitted to the court for an ongoing case. Is it possible if I can track or find where these files are submitted online and access them?

Answer #1
To access the details of the affidavits and other documents you are talking about you need to get the login ID and password of the advocate who uploaded the documents. And if it is also supplied physically in the court then you can always apply for the certified copy of the same. For more legal assistance I am just a call away.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato