Can we appeal for dismissal of case after 3 years

Can I being the complainant sister file an appeal for dismissal of appeal, in domestic violence case after 3 years? I am hindu. I am unable to provide phone no. as do not have one. I am on streets for past 6 years and 6 years in make shift arrangements. Ye there is a property angle involved as i was thrown out of house after my siblings sold the house, and moved to another country and acquired citizenship. They had to come back as relatives asked them to prove that house was not sold. Now they are showing a relinquishment deed which is fake as i never appeared infront of any registrar, they have registered FIR against me for entering my father's house. please advise if you can. thanks

Answers (1)

114 votes

law never closes the door for those who seek justice. yes you can appeal if you can prove how grave injustice is being inflicted on you and you can also file a civil case for the property and criminal for forgery.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles