Can we appeal for dismissal of case after 3 years

Can I being the complainant sister file an appeal for dismissal of appeal, in domestic violence case after 3 years? I am hindu. I am unable to provide phone no. as do not have one. I am on streets for past 6 years and 6 years in make shift arrangements. Ye there is a property angle involved as i was thrown out of house after my siblings sold the house, and moved to another country and acquired citizenship. They had to come back as relatives asked them to prove that house was not sold. Now they are showing a relinquishment deed which is fake as i never appeared infront of any registrar, they have registered FIR against me for entering my father's house. please advise if you can. thanks

law never closes the door for those who seek justice. yes you can appeal if you can prove how grave injustice is being inflicted on you and you can also file a civil case for the property and criminal for forgery.