Can Voice Recording of Mobile be submitted as evidence in 498 case

I gave my mobile to my wife containing voice recorder. When my wife in her parents house. My aunties (wife mother) phone damaged. On that time my aunty used my wife phone with my aunty number. Voices recorded in my phone. Later they returned my phone when my aunty purchased new phone. Can I produce these mobile recordings in court. Recordings recorded in my mobile phone from my aunty sim. Is it considered as cyber crime

Answers (1)

203 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

Here my questions is what type of voice recording is it ,
first you have to provide me what type recordings and complete details of your recording then i will give you suggestion.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles