Can Voice Recording of Mobile be submitted as evidence in 498 case

I gave my mobile to my wife containing voice recorder. When my wife in her parents house. My aunties (wife mother) phone damaged. On that time my aunty used my wife phone with my aunty number. Voices recorded in my phone. Later they returned my phone when my aunty purchased new phone. Can I produce these mobile recordings in court. Recordings recorded in my mobile phone from my aunty sim. Is it considered as cyber crime

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

Here my questions is what type of voice recording is it ,
first you have to provide me what type recordings and complete details of your recording then i will give you suggestion.