Can promotion be denied if case has been disposed off

A govt employee has been given a chargesheet and on the grounds of which he was denied promotion to the upper the hearing has been done and penalty was given to the employee on the basis of now is the chargesheet being considered as cleared and scrapped off and he is eligible for promotion in the next following year or he may still be denied promotion ?

Answers (1)

Dear queriest,
It appears that probably your case has not been put forward by your immediate superior or one of them who is directly connected with the career enhancements but it gives a sense what you have described that the case is argumentable and there are bright chances of getting relief.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

for past 4 years i ve been stalked by some unkown persons(exemploye/relatives) and they traceing me from board to board till my home and verbally hara…

Read More

One criminal private case under section (464,468,471,474,504 r/w 34) has been filed in metropolitian court. Metropolitian judge has been asked for inv…

Read More

Sir, I purchased a land in begampur delhi approx 5 years before but i didn't get my land. Person whom I paid money he escaped and property papers …

Read More

My friend physically tried to harass me, and I don't have any physical evidence. What do I do?…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue