Can my father get anticipatory bail

07-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir my father has a licenced business for mortgaging, a customer (Krishna) came with his friend (sooraj) to our shop. My father has taken a gold chain mortgage in 5000 Rs with customer's id and xerox of his chain's bill. Incident captured in cctv. After 2 days police came to our shop unfortunately my father is not present at that time. Police said that sooraj sold you a looted gold chain in 1500 Rs. We said no sir his friend krishna mortgage his chain in 5000 Rs. We have cctv proof police denied and took that chain and put a case of 392/411 on my father. Session court denied for anticipatory bail now we put in high court for anticipatory bail. What to do now will court grant my father bail or not ?

Answer #1
Merely recovery in absence of independent witnesses and arrest of accused persons without having any description is not sufficient to connect your father. bail is not right but it is discretionary order to be passed. more over you may press the petition to get the bail on the ground that you are ready to deposit a sum equivalent to gold chain to the satisfaction of the Court.

Answer #2
U not file the anticipatory bail of the high court batter u say u father he sarrrender before the session court under sec 439 cr.pc. and get the regular bail . Cctv footege is matter. Of evedence.it will be proof latter on u will get regular bail
Answer #3
Camera footage are subject to evidence which will be looked during trial. However, as of now, your father if having no bad intention, is surely entitled for anticipatory bail. You need to consult an advocate for further relief with all your case details.