Can I join government job is criminal case going on against me ?

I HAD BEEN ARRESTED BY POLICE IN A CASE WITH FIR BEING FILED U/S 420,467,468,469,470,471,473 IT ACT 66,43A,43B, I AM UNDER TRIAL AND THE CASE IS GOING ON AND IT WILL TAKE YEARS FOR THE COURT TO PRONOUNCE ITS JUDGEMENT MEAN CAN I JOIN A GOVT JOB AFTER DULY DECLARING MY CRIMINAL RECORD

Your custody should not been more then 48 hours, else otherwise you will not be allowed to join the Government Job. But you have to declare your criminal record. Only acquital from the criminal case can give you relief.