Can I file a complaint against my boss who exploited my sexually?

My boss promised me for marriage and used physically and professionally without increamenting my salary when i asked him for marriage he directly terminated me what action should i take please help me

Answers (2)

182 votes

It would largely depend on the circumstances of the events. As you have mentioned he has used you physically and professionally then more detailed information would be required as to the events and incidences which can prove that you have been exploited. The term Úsed Physically' is a wide term and hence you have to be more specific for example has he exploited you sexually by false promises. Was increment of salary related to performance or job and other related conditions. You have various options with respect to legal action, but that would depend on detailed information.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

234 votes

dear madam, you can absolutely file rape case or sexual assault case with nearby police station against your boss if he is not agreed for marriage, you can also approach us for any kind of legal help for lodging complaint

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles