Can I file a complaint against my boss who exploited my sexually?

My boss promised me for marriage and used physically and professionally without increamenting my salary when i asked him for marriage he directly terminated me what action should i take please help me

It would largely depend on the circumstances of the events. As you have mentioned he has used you physically and professionally then more detailed information would be required as to the events and incidences which can prove that you have been exploited. The term Úsed Physically' is a wide term and hence you have to be more specific for example has he exploited you sexually by false promises. Was increment of salary related to performance or job and other related conditions. You have various options with respect to legal action, but that would depend on detailed information.

dear madam, you can absolutely file rape case or sexual assault case with nearby police station against your boss if he is not agreed for marriage, you can also approach us for any kind of legal help for lodging complaint