Can I apply for government job if IPC 272 case pending against me

09-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
sir, section 272 ipc act registered on me. Now any interruption to get a government job. case is pending.only FIR

Answer #1
The fir can be quashed by filling a case at Madras High court. The fir shall be simple and it should not be challenging by the prosecutor and it shall be quashed. The IPC is very important to get the status.
Answer #2
You couldnt able to apply for government job, as the same is in the FIR stage, once your case is up for trial and if you are acquitted, then you can apply with a clean chit.. I suggest to restrict your selves from applying to Govt. Job
Answer #3
one who adultrate food items, he is not a genuine person. as an advocate i advice you to stop doing it. you must give clarity about the things happened and close the case without any fine or penal action. if you cant then you cant write the govt. exam