Can i apply for a government job if a case pending on me

Sir kya me govt job ke lye apply Kar Sakta hun , mere upar case no.394 issue hua he

Answers (4)

265 votes

No you cannot. This is causing hurt during robbery and it is not such a minor section as to ignore it. You will have to wait to apply for a government job till the charge against you are disproved and you are acquitted.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

252 votes

Yes you can apply for a government job but it totally depends on the kind of job that you are applying and whether it has a condition attached to it that requires not to have any criminal case pending against the person applying for such job.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
119 votes

If the f. I. R is registered against you... You can't able to apply any govt job because 394 is a criminal office and that is not good for society that is heinous crime f. I. R is registered against you

105 votes

Yes you can apply for the government job but you have to clearly mention that you were innocent on the part of section 394 that you have been dragged unnecessarily on this matter. An appeal has been filed by you already. For further clarification you can connect with me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles