Can i apply for a government job if a case pending on me

Sir kya me govt job ke lye apply Kar Sakta hun , mere upar case no.394 issue hua he

No you cannot. This is causing hurt during robbery and it is not such a minor section as to ignore it. You will have to wait to apply for a government job till the charge against you are disproved and you are acquitted.

Yes you can apply for a government job but it totally depends on the kind of job that you are applying and whether it has a condition attached to it that requires not to have any criminal case pending against the person applying for such job.

If the f. I. R is registered against you... You can't able to apply any govt job because 394 is a criminal office and that is not good for society that is heinous crime f. I. R is registered against you

Yes you can apply for the government job but you have to clearly mention that you were innocent on the part of section 394 that you have been dragged unnecessarily on this matter. An appeal has been filed by you already. For further clarification you can connect with me.