Can accused get a bail in a lower court in the case under sec 307

can an accused get a bail in lower court in the case under sec- 307.

Yes it is possible that accused can get the bail but it depends on the discretion of judges. In non bailabe cases court has power he can either grant bail or reject the bail. Court will see the involvement of accused in alleged offence.court should apply their judicial mind in every sections , they should not act machenically .

Dear Client,
Getting a bail in any criminal case is always a subject matter of merit of the case. If in your case , merit is present, you can be granted bail from any court. Hence, in connection with your query, it can't be outrightly rejected by the lower court but yes chances may be less.