Can a boy be punished if he touches a girl inappropriately

18-Apr-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Five years ago,when I was about 16,I was sitting in a class and a girl was there in front of me.Just out of stupid curiousity,I touched her panty(without any physical contact as such).If say,someone captured a video of me doing this now,what can happen to me?Also,as the case is a meagre one,will I be able to walk out of all this by paying a fine?

Answer #1
I did not understand how you managed to touch the girl without any physical contact as such?
It is an offence under the Indian Penal Code and amounts to Criminal action for which you may have to get bail.
Answer #2
No, In such case the question of paying fine does not arise. It depends on what allegations are levelled against you by the girl or her family. If the video is produced then you have to hire a lawyer to defend yourself. Get in touch with me for in depth legal consultation as your query has insufficient information to advice you correctly.