Brother beaten up by drunkards what action can be take?

my brother has been beaten up by some drunkards and his face is swelled. medical and a complaint has been done. now what action can be taken against them?

Answers (2)

117 votes

You have already taken action by filing complaint. If police failed to take cognizance you may register a private criminal case against said assaulters before court of law under the relevant provisions of law.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

60 votes

Register complaint with the police and ask them to register FIR.

Once FIR is registered the police will arrest them and take necessary action.

Follow up with the cops. That's all you can do.


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles