boyfriend blackmailing seeking sexual favours from girlfriend's sister

In Criminal Law
I'm in a relationship for 2 and a half years..he asked my parents that he will marry me the next year. from the beginning of the 2 years, he tortured me and he blackmailed me that he wants some nude pics of my sister. I said I will tell my parents and put up a case but he didn't listen to my words and he blackmailed me that he will put my pics on the internet if I didn't allow him to take a nude pics of my sister. One day he sent some boys to my house and asked me to send my sister pics if I don't send those pics the boys will get into my sisters room and try to rape her..so I send my sister pics..I'm really feeling so guilty that I can't do like this..but there is no one here to help me from that sadist..now he is saying that he wants to rape my sister..I don't know where I should go and what I should do.. I made a big mistake but pls help me through it..sir plz advice me.

Hi according to your query you can file a complaint against him and his friends that they are blackmailing you by taking pics and now harassing you, in your local police station and they will take necessary action against them and they teach lesson to him. for further clarifications you can contact us at any time.