boyfriend blackmailing seeking sexual favours from girlfriend's sister

In Criminal Law
I'm in a relationship for 2 and a half years..he asked my parents that he will marry me the next year. from the beginning of the 2 years, he tortured me and he blackmailed me that he wants some nude pics of my sister. I said I will tell my parents and put up a case but he didn't listen to my words and he blackmailed me that he will put my pics on the internet if I didn't allow him to take a nude pics of my sister. One day he sent some boys to my house and asked me to send my sister pics if I don't send those pics the boys will get into my sisters room and try to rape I send my sister pics..I'm really feeling so guilty that I can't do like this..but there is no one here to help me from that he is saying that he wants to rape my sister..I don't know where I should go and what I should do.. I made a big mistake but pls help me through it..sir plz advice me.

Answers (1)

115 votes

Hi according to your query you can file a complaint against him and his friends that they are blackmailing you by taking pics and now harassing you, in your local police station and they will take necessary action against them and they teach lesson to him. for further clarifications you can contact us at any time.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.


Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles