Boy was in relation with me for marriage but now refusing for it

A boy cheated me in 2016, we just met for 4months.He said he loved me.he touched me even though we nvr did sex.. After 4months,when exam wz over, he left for his hometown without informing me. when i phoned, he said ki marriage is not possible bvz we are frm diff state and family wl not allw,n n told ki he will help me to b normal. i was under depression. still it affects my study. As my trust was broken..i gradually obsessed with the thing ki he might hv kept or captured any odd and unintended picture whn we are a bit involved(no sex).whn i asked he said he nvr captured and he can not even think of doing such things.nw he is working in a bank.i asked for his office details,so tht i wd b convinced tht he was a gud and genuine guy.he sent his official details salary slip hinding his permanent address (he sent the doc only after i had sent my doc.since 2016 we wr fighting on phone, now he has kept his phone off for last one intention z only 2 confirm tht he z a good guy..wht2do

Answers (1)

Not a legal question, therefore cannot answere. You have nothing to do that he is good or bad. It was your past and let it remain a past. Don’t bother yourself of unneccesary things. Focus on your work and take care

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Dear Sir, A lady is living in her father's house with her mother & brother & she is unmarried & her father passed away but the propert…

Read More

Sir I want to file a FIR against my girlfriend. Cause 1) she promised me to marry but she ignores this time . 2) I give cash 1 lakh for her college ad…

Read More

I am in relationship with a person who is married but does not have good relations with his wife. He is promising of getting married after divorcing h…

Read More

Hi,I started talking to a girl from March 2018. Slowly we started liking each other and we mutually spoke about love and marriage. Mid of March we pla…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue