Boy was in relation with me for marriage but now refusing for it

A boy cheated me in 2016, we just met for 4months.He said he loved me.he touched me even though we nvr did sex.. After 4months,when exam wz over, he left for his hometown without informing me. when i phoned, he said ki marriage is not possible bvz we are frm diff state and family wl not allw,n n told ki he will help me to b normal. i was under depression. still it affects my study. As my trust was broken..i gradually obsessed with the thing ki he might hv kept or captured any odd and unintended picture whn we are a bit involved(no sex).whn i asked he said he nvr captured and he can not even think of doing such things.nw he is working in a bank.i asked for his office details,so tht i wd b convinced tht he was a gud and genuine guy.he sent his official details salary slip hinding his permanent address (he sent the doc only after i had sent my doc.since 2016 we wr fighting on phone, now he has kept his phone off for last one month..my intention z only 2 confirm tht he z a good guy..wht2do

Not a legal question, therefore cannot answere. You have nothing to do that he is good or bad. It was your past and let it remain a past. Don’t bother yourself of unneccesary things. Focus on your work and take care