Boy promised to marry and now denying it I want to stay with him.

Boy promised me to marry and kept with me for 3 months. Thereafter he and his father asked me to leave the house. He maintained physical relation on the promise to marry. I am pregnant with his baby. He is asking me to terminate. What action can i take against him? I want to stay with him. I dont want to terminate the baby. He now not wiling to marry.

Hey
The relationship ur having is obviously illegitimate...but now the law has changed and u can file a case agaisnt the boy .
The cases u can file is for cheating,rape, and also u can claim maintenance from the boy and his family for urself and for the baby.
For that u will have to file case in court.

Dear,

The answer is quite harsh but will get you what you want. You can file a complaint against the boy in Women cell. Women cell will provide some counselling sessions between you and him. You can also proceed with rape complaint against this boy.

Thanks.

The simple problem to this solution go to the police station and register a fir against a boy leveling cages of rape grevious hurt and physical torture. Under medical termination pregnancy act before aborting the child consent of both parents are required. The boy cannot force you to abort the child. I would also advice take a help of a ngo or a women welfare council so that they can go to the boys house and explain what he is doing is morally wrong and he should marry you.