Boy kill girl's friend who told about their relation to girl's parent

Sir, My friend A had a lover S and they were in love for last 2 ½ years. There were many incidents in which the girl's(S 's) family found the relationship and shouted and beaten her.Afterward the relationship broke down of this. One day S came to knew that her own friend was the traitor and S infromed this to A. And A by hearing this was shocked and provoked and he murdered the traitor. Can A be protected by the title murder under provocation.

Here the offence is Culpable Homicide which amounting to murder. In order to fall in the exception to that offence, the action shall be under sudden and grave provocation. So the statements and evidences shall be in that effect, to fall in the said exception. Need to communicate in detail for further legal advice.

Regards,

Sheejish PT
Advocate,
Ernakulam