Boy gives fake promise to marry to have physical relation with girl

A boy had been promising me to marry from past 8 months. Everyday he used to say and plan with me his future. He came to meet me to my city and booked a hotel room there. We didn't have sex but yes, he did get I intimate with me. Afterwards when I asked him to talk to my parents, he denied. He removed me from all social media sites. I tried asking him to which he replied that "I'll tell yu at proper time". Now I feel betrayed each day. I can't live keeping in mind that I went intimate with someone I won't hav a future with. Is there any way I can Lodge a complaint against him under any section?

Having physical relation on the fake promise of marriage amount to rape. You can file Complaint of Rape against the BOY under 376 of IPC. You can approach women cell police station of your zone and get the complaint register. Should you need any assistance then feel free to contact

Yes you can file F.I.R against him under section 376 of Indian Penal Code

Yes you can lodge a complaint under section 420,406,354. If he forced to act in unnatural way you can file complaint. Under section354 there is protection of certain act which is in your question so you can.