Bf refusing to marry after making promise to marry

I loved him 1year ,but before entering into the love relationship I have asked him about the marriage and all he said I'll marry you and he promised me, and I have been cheated by him, now he is telling that, I don't think I can marry you, I have all of his photos with me n also the phone call recording all I want is to get marry with him sir can this will be possible sir because I can't think my life without him sir ,I'm a middle class family girl, I'm helpless sir ,I just need a answer that can I marry him or not by the help of law

Answers (2)

310 votes

As you mentioned in your case,many things are not cleared,the main thing is you have not cleared about your cast and your boy friend's caste,more over this several things like to be known.a consultation required.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

239 votes

if you want to take any legal action against him then you can file cheating case against him, that to if you have any proof to show that he has cheated you , but if you want to continue with him then you both should sit together and decide on the same.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi
14 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles