Bf refusing to marry after making promise to marry

I loved him 1year ,but before entering into the love relationship I have asked him about the marriage and all he said I'll marry you and he promised me, and I have been cheated by him, now he is telling that, I don't think I can marry you, I have all of his photos with me n also the phone call recording all I want is to get marry with him sir can this will be possible sir because I can't think my life without him sir ,I'm a middle class family girl, I'm helpless sir ,I just need a answer that can I marry him or not by the help of law

if you want to take any legal action against him then you can file cheating case against him, that to if you have any proof to show that he has cheated you , but if you want to continue with him then you both should sit together and decide on the same.

As you mentioned in your case,many things are not cleared,the main thing is you have not cleared about your cast and your boy friend's caste,more over this several things like to be known.a consultation required.