Be present in court as witness summon received for sessions trial

I am a senior hr manager in corporate company, I received a witness summons from Adj Court. In a session trail,in which accused given interview in my company 4 years ago. Will I go to the court or no. I hope you will reply me.

Yes u have to appear in court on fixed date of case and give the detail required by court if u r not appear to fixed date court is issue a warrant against u and then u r not appear court is issue a non bail able warrant so u r appear in court on fixed date.