Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Be present in court as witness summon received for sessions trial

I am a senior hr manager in corporate company, I received a witness summons from Adj Court. In a session trail,in which accused given interview in my company 4 years ago. Will I go to the court or no. I hope you will reply me.

Answers (1)

Yes u have to appear in court on fixed date of case and give the detail required by court if u r not appear to fixed date court is issue a warrant against u and then u r not appear court is issue a non bail able warrant so u r appear in court on fixed date.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Respected Sir, My name is Mr.X from vijayawada. I was arrested by the police for beating some Mr.y on 07.05.2013 , u/s 325 r/w34 of ipc and was prosec…

Read More

A guy killed in neighbour town....n we all were protesting in our town..soon stone pelting startd...tyres were burnd shop were burnd... n i was moving…

Read More

i want to know that to whom summons would be sent if i file protection against my court marriage????…

Read More

Hi all,  One girl put a case on me i,e 351d and now they are agree for compramise Let me know if possible to get the bail ??…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue