Bail process in case children sent to parents illegally residing in US

Children delivered to usa to their parents who are illegally residing in US There is no trafficking or smuggling done done How can I plead for bail

Answers (2)

344 votes

Dear sir, you did not disclosed the your relation with child, the details which you have are insufficient to answer your queries. Also whether you have any documents which shows that parents of that child were illegally staying in US. Kindly contact us for more information of possible legal remedies

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

264 votes

First tell me ur relation with the said child and the parents of said child ..!!

If u r close relative of said child then call to Ambassy and put the necessary documents before them which proved the illegality of said couple and if they found that they are residing illegally in USA then they will charge them with necessary penal laws and they will give you the custody of said child if they were found you suitable person to take care of said child.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles