Bail for false case of rape on nephew & wants to compromise with girl

Sir My nephew (adolescent) has been falsely entrapped under IPC 376d. In spite of all evidence in favor of my niece, session judge has given him 20 year imprisonment based on confession of girl. The police enquiry has also given clean chit to nephew. Now my nephew is in jail. How we get bail and whether we can now compromise with girl and close the case.

There are only 1/10 chance of your nephew getting bail from High Court or Supreme Court since girl is ready to compromise but it is highly unusual and rarest of rare. Try your luck but odds are more.