Bail for false case of rape on nephew & wants to compromise with girl

Sir My nephew (adolescent) has been falsely entrapped under IPC 376d. In spite of all evidence in favor of my niece, session judge has given him 20 year imprisonment based on confession of girl. The police enquiry has also given clean chit to nephew. Now my nephew is in jail. How we get bail and whether we can now compromise with girl and close the case.

Answers (1)

158 votes

There are only 1/10 chance of your nephew getting bail from High Court or Supreme Court since girl is ready to compromise but it is highly unusual and rarest of rare. Try your luck but odds are more.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles