Bail be obtained for case filed for dishonestly delivering property

Will I get AB bail for 420 case afyer bail can I go abroad or what s procesures kindly reply

If any condition in your anticipatory bail, you did not go to abroad.
After completion of your condition in your AB, if charge sheet is not filed you file a permission petition before the court and after getting the permission you will go to abroad.

Normally, bail will be granted in these type cases. But depends upon the value involved, conditions may be imposed for depositing some amount. Unless the prosecution makes any specific request , there cannot be any impounding of passport. Most of the cases there is no restriction to go abroad. You have to apply anticipatory bail under section 438 of CRPC either before the District Court concerned or High Court.