Bail application filed in court but not received bail yet

Hi,my daddy is in jail from last 4 and a half month,because of the false case, every single thing was planned, and the case is that,My dad was relaxing there, daddy ne kuchh mangwaya tha bss itti der mein ek bachchi 5 saal ki samaan rakhne aur logo ne shor macha diya aur mere daddy k saath Waale bhi miley huye the case mein ek inspector, so diwaan aur ek sipaayi, yeh 3 logo ki planning hai,humara vakeel 4 months se bss bol raha h bss 4 se 5 din mein ho jaega aapke daddy bahar aajaenge ab 4 Maine baad humara vakeel bola ki bail karwaane mein 5 lakh lagenge warna nahi hogi,when I have consult with the other colleagues of my daddy they said that it's wrong they are just making money.....daddy ki bail ki application Allahabad court jaa chuki hai, I just want my daddy to come out. Bss bail karwa dijiye.help me.....

What is the status of the cases in Allahabad High Court. Kindly provide the complete details of the case along with the relevant documents so that a better opinion can be given. Because whatever information you have provided is incomplete.