Attempt Of Murder By Wife And Inlaws.

My wife and her parents attempted to kill me by throwing me from a very high rise building. I got severe fractures..on bed from past one year..no other person ie no witness was available at the crime scene except me and my wife and inlaws. How strong or how much weightage does my statement has in this case of IPC 308(police filed IPC 308 instead of 307) & 506. Kindly help

hello saurabh
as ur saying tht your wife and your inlaws tried to kill you by throighing you from a high rise building .as ur saying that the police felt tht ots 308 ipc offence instead of 307 ipc.in this case ypur comcern is valid but if ur having a good advocate then u shouldnot worry because in framing of charges if ur advocate can change the charge levied by police.

Dear client,
Your case is serious in nature , Proving allegations need strong evidences in court ,

You need to contact for needful discussion and legal advices pertaining to your case.
Your case has to defend after going through FIR, Police Diary, also your relationship with your wife and in laws, also the moto behind your murder.

Thanks