Anticipatory bail while interim bail still pending for another case

A FIR has been lodged against me for stealing laptop. But the laptop is in Police Custody. I am already imprisoned for ' another case' for which i will get interim bail next week from the high court. Can i file anticipatory bail for the FIR.How? If not then what i should do. I asked for the Compromise but other party is not ready for it.

As both the matters are not related to each other and both cases must have originated from different FIRs. Thus, you can very much apply for anticipatory bail in one matter even though your Application for Interim Bail is pending before Hon'ble High Court in another matter.

Except Uttar Pradesh you have a remedy to move for anticipatory bail you have cleared that if that laptop has been recovered from you or if only there are allegations of stealing laptop. Move to anticipatory bail in the light of supreme court judgement Arnesh Kumar v. State of Bihar