After bail over IPC charges got job what to do in police verification

09-Jul-2023 (In Criminal Law)
Sir mere name se sec.107,151 ke tehat Trumpedupcharge fir kr di gayi bt hamari bail Subdivisional magistrate ne ki. Bt mera nsc company me job ke liye call latter aaya he bt ab police verification hoga to sir ab muje kya karna hoga. Please help me sir.. .thanks
Answers (3)

Answer #1
666 votes
Don't worry you only bound for six month , on this basis you verification can not be given nagetive .
So don't be worry if you have any problem then contact for better remedies


Answer #2
891 votes
U apply for police verification in ur areas police station or in office of dy sp or d c p ,I m sure u will get success sec 107,151 ,,IPC is generally not effects on appointment in job rest on Vi's vise
Answer #3
904 votes
there is no problem in section 107 116 and 151 cr p c. it is only sections for prohibition from crime. this is not a punishment. it is bound only for 6 months. when your verification will come than they will send it.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."