Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Advice in case tenant threats to transfer property and vacate shops.

I am the 1/6 Share holder of joint 4shops situated at chembur, my family was threatened by the tenant to sell the property to him or he will not vacate the shops. So we signed mou to buy property in his wifes name, he also fraudulently took signature on power of attorney in his name, which only i cancelled later on. By striking my signature off and name off the original document taking a video.I was threatened by the buyer that I will face the consequence. He has mentioned in mou he will be filing heirship certificate but is not doing anything and now has asked me to stop calling him, I told him I will file a complaint ,he again threatened me and my husband. I know every one at Chembur police station, I have been in bomb blast, I am a tadipar, I have been in jail several times, I am not afraid of police. I went to police they say its a civil go to court??

Answers (1)

Dear client, you have done the memorandum of understanding with the accused, have you taken token money at this time what are the terms and conditions of this mou.whether all your brothers and sisters agree with this agreement, whether you people made this agreement without any pressure.MOU has no value, by sending one legal notice you can stop this agreement, for vacation of shop, you move to JFC you can get order of vacation in 4/5 months as rent act favours to landlords.today is Shivjayanti at his age of 16 he fighted with the mighty Mughals and you are afraiding a road sided Gunda , be brave till in our state law and order is good .

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

I am an eye witness in the court for a case. Now the police officer keeps calling me and inspite of the fact that there were almost 6 other witnesses,…

Read More

MLC registration how to do ..I got only MLC report without registration.…

Read More

An FIR has been filled against me for misbehaviour, which was a false FIR , and it was clearly visible in the recoeded CCTV footage. and after that I …

Read More

Hi Police raided my house and they didn't find anything. During police remand they asked us to give money and they will cancel the fir against us.…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue