Advice in case notice received from SDM regarding section 107

My neighbour and me had a petty quarrel. and both of them have been booked under Crpc section 107. We are from Hassan (Karnataka) Now I have received a notice from Executive Magistrate (Tahshildar). Please assist me on th e following 1. If I need to take a surety(person) along with me 2. If the surety has to carry any property documents along with him 3. 2 Sureties are needed or only 1 4. Should I hire a lawyer for the same

Answers (2)

It is discretion of executive magistrate to take surety or allow you only to sign bond for keeping peace. Better to take surety and take rtc of surety if he has land or home documents Xerox and original with tax paid receipt.
Better get a lawyer appointed by filing vakalat. A lawyer May charge nominal fee for same.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear client
I had gone through your issues you both booked under nuisance case so your first question answer is yes you have to take bail for this case secondly answer is sureity by giving other person they had any property extrct
Third answer is only one sureity need fourth is yes you should engage lawyer.
In my opinion you may approch High court also to quash the charge.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

mai sc caste me aata hu.mere college ke ragistar kr dwara hamesha jaatigat shabdo ka prayog kiya jata h mai uske khilaf kya kar sakta hu…

Read More

My parents were working for pancard clubs limited and sai prasad limited but now the companies are facing legal issues for investment schemes. Investe…

Read More

Geting threat from my ex girl friend. I need some self defence.…

Read More

Sir... I have a case IPC Sec 366…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue