×

Advice in case notice received from SDM regarding section 107

My neighbour and me had a petty quarrel. and both of them have been booked under Crpc section 107. We are from Hassan (Karnataka) Now I have received a notice from Executive Magistrate (Tahshildar). Please assist me on th e following 1. If I need to take a surety(person) along with me 2. If the surety has to carry any property documents along with him 3. 2 Sureties are needed or only 1 4. Should I hire a lawyer for the same

It is discretion of executive magistrate to take surety or allow you only to sign bond for keeping peace. Better to take surety and take rtc of surety if he has land or home documents Xerox and original with tax paid receipt.
Better get a lawyer appointed by filing vakalat. A lawyer May charge nominal fee for same.

Dear client
I had gone through your issues you both booked under nuisance case so your first question answer is yes you have to take bail for this case secondly answer is sureity by giving other person they had any property extrct
Third answer is only one sureity need fourth is yes you should engage lawyer.
In my opinion you may approch High court also to quash the charge.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore