Advice in case complaint filed u/s 307 for criminal matter

sir am satish last 3 years back i and my friends 3 members went to bar to drink we met a unknoun person fully drunk he used bad words to us then my friend beten him my friend took a bottle of beer and broken the bottele on his head and stomach the police has arrested us we applied bail and came out from jail with in 9 days from last 3 years the case is running am A3 in that case is there any chance to come out from that case

Hello sir, there is chance, you can file quash petition before the Hon'ble High Court, but it depends on the allegations made against you in the First Information Report. I think charge sheet had filed, in which court your matter is coming up for trial.

file a Quash petition in High Court ,you may get any relief order.

(police has arrested us we applied bail and came out from jail with in 9 days from last 3 years the case is running am A3 in that case is there any chance to come out from that case)