Actions against boys making noise and fighting in residential area

Boys of other Colonies Roaming in the our Residential area Abusing each other and fighting disturbing the Peace of Colony. What legal action may be taken against them ? So that we can live our life peacefully.

For your problem you need to lodge an FIR (First Information Report) to the nearest police station.

If the FIR is not lodged by the police.

Then you can move a complaint under section 156(3) of CrPC before the Magistrate.

If anybody make noise or fight or disturbing or any type of public place or regidincial aerias ,any person report nearby police station .Or call 100 immediately you mai now record theese person activities for evidence.

You have to lodged first information report against the boys of other Colonies Roaming in the your which is residential area creating nuisanse in you colony by abusing each other and you can also file application under section 133 CrPC before the City Magistrate/SDM.