Actions against boys making noise and fighting in residential area

Boys of other Colonies Roaming in the our Residential area Abusing each other and fighting disturbing the Peace of Colony. What legal action may be taken against them ? So that we can live our life peacefully.

Answers (3)

142 votes

For your problem you need to lodge an FIR (First Information Report) to the nearest police station.

If the FIR is not lodged by the police.

Then you can move a complaint under section 156(3) of CrPC before the Magistrate.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

54 votes

If anybody make noise or fight or disturbing or any type of public place or regidincial aerias ,any person report nearby police station .Or call 100 immediately you mai now record theese person activities for evidence.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
85 votes

You have to lodged first information report against the boys of other Colonies Roaming in the your which is residential area creating nuisanse in you colony by abusing each other and you can also file application under section 133 CrPC before the City Magistrate/SDM.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles