Action against person threatening with a gun

10-May-2023 (In Criminal Law)
i raised a compliant b consultation of lawyer against mr x his fault is he showing his armed gun always to make me afraid , he is member of RWA TOO, HE CALLED POLICE 10 TIMES due to his age factor 67 yrs in 2 yrs but everytime police comes and settle the case by making understand both parties and never find me as guilty but he never improve his habbit so i consulted a lawer and he advice me for this , but i see no change in culprit , advice me for better action
Answers (3)

Answer #1
560 votes
you can go directly to the court and file a complain case against him, under section 506 and can make it further more grave also if police is not helping you you can straight a way to court for your concern it will really drag him to court for his naferious activity.
Answer #2
841 votes
well if he threatening you with a gun, you can surely register a complaint against him, you should consult a lawyer and tell him the case in more details so that you can get proper guidance and you can weigh your legal options
Answer #3
846 votes
Threatening any person by any means is punishable offence under section 503/506 IPC. First you have to lodge a FIR against him.Age is not going to affect your case. In case, Police have not cooperated lawfully, You need to file a suit in session court directly under section 156(3) CRPC. Magistrate will order investigation officer(IO) to do enquiry. You will get justice surely.

Ganesh Shukla

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."