Action against husband & in laws for domestic violence u/s 498A IPC

my husband and his family torturing me without telling reason and he has bad habits and they planned to take our property as dowry.but they are not disclosing there intension. after marriage 1mnth also we didnt lived happily and from 4mnths i am living with my parents and he is not making a single cal from 4mnth if we called also he is using bad please tel me what step we have to take for sending them to jail.and which case becomes strong snd non belable.

Answers (2)

151 votes

if you can come to office we can suggest you what exactly the action to be taken because you have not explained in the mail briefly and where do you stay and for how many months /how many days you stayed together what exactly the problem is

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

273 votes

Madam, I learnt from your facts that, the husband has neglected you and also he is trying to cheat you. If you have no any hope to reunion with your husband, then you have option to initiate legal action against your husband. You can file following cases against your husband ;
1. Dowry harassment case.
2. Domestic valance case.
3. Maintenance case.
4. Divorce case.
5. Partition case.

Thank you
Approach me further details.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles