Action against husband & in laws for domestic violence u/s 498A IPC

my husband and his family torturing me without telling reason and he has bad habits and they planned to take our property as dowry.but they are not disclosing there intension. after marriage 1mnth also we didnt lived happily and from 4mnths i am living with my parents and he is not making a single cal from 4mnth if we called also he is using bad words.so please tel me what step we have to take for sending them to jail.and which case becomes strong snd non belable.

if you can come to office we can suggest you what exactly the action to be taken because you have not explained in the mail briefly and where do you stay and for how many months /how many days you stayed together what exactly the problem is

Madam, I learnt from your facts that, the husband has neglected you and also he is trying to cheat you. If you have no any hope to reunion with your husband, then you have option to initiate legal action against your husband. You can file following cases against your husband ;
1. Dowry harassment case.
2. Domestic valance case.
3. Maintenance case.
4. Divorce case.
5. Partition case.

Thank you
Approach me further details.

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli