Action against false case u/s 420 filed for not returning money

I have taken 1000000 in my account from my client.money was transferred from T allied agency account. Later when work was not done i issued a cheque of 500000 on the name of T allied agency to return the money. Now client has filed 420 case saying that 5lakhs cheque was given for the cash collected by me Which is false .he claims 15 Lakhs from me. Pls advice

Firstly you should be keep your all genuine proofs of transaction and all documents,records, cheque,voice records. Because they intentionally make false 420 case for taking extra money from your side. 420 case is based on proof and only proofs. So present real genuine proof and witnesses in court by your side and defend properly. Also try to file counter case of frauds done by T allied agency and demand compensation from that company for mental harassment and try to destroy your business prestige .

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli