Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Action against college for rusticating student without any reason

Sir/madam My son is studying pursuing Bcom semester-4 in a punjab university affilated college in Ludhiana (punjab). For no such solid reason he had been rusticated , we as a parents trying to get in touch with the principal as well as the chairman of the college but they are just keep avoiding us , Even though we & all the students in the college knows that very well that my son has not done anything wrong we are still ready to apologize and have sent so many apologizing messages but no body is listening , please advice what legal action should we take now , Thanking you & oblige

Answers (3)

if there is any serious problem, then you may file complaint against the college staff to the University authorities or to the police officials with complete detail of misconduct. first of all you must gone through the entire lis.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

The best is to seek representation before the authorities. You can also write to college education regarding the conduct of college and Punjab university regarding the same. Also put secretary of education in loop.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
21 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
25 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
15 years Experience
Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore
22 years Experience

Hello, firstly you can send legal notice to the Appropriate authority of the college and if not solved then you could move writ petition before the Hon'ble High court of Punjab and Haryana High court .

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Earlier a writ under Article 226 for quashing of FIR in a 498A matter (filed in UP) was disposed as not pressed since our counsel stated that let this…

Read More

Is it a crime if someone barges into my house, abuses and threatens me without any valid reason and videos in his mobile camera while i am going for b…

Read More

A FIR has been lodged against me for stealing laptop. But the laptop is in Police Custody. I am already imprisoned for ' another case' for whi…

Read More

Hi, I am convicted in Megistrate court for 498A. Appeal is pending on the session court.It is getting delayed from last 1 year.Lower court record is m…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue