×

Action against college for rusticating student without any reason

Sir/madam My son is studying pursuing Bcom semester-4 in a punjab university affilated college in Ludhiana (punjab). For no such solid reason he had been rusticated , we as a parents trying to get in touch with the principal as well as the chairman of the college but they are just keep avoiding us , Even though we & all the students in the college knows that very well that my son has not done anything wrong we are still ready to apologize and have sent so many apologizing messages but no body is listening , please advice what legal action should we take now , Thanking you & oblige

if there is any serious problem, then you may file complaint against the college staff to the University authorities or to the police officials with complete detail of misconduct. first of all you must gone through the entire lis.

The best is to seek representation before the authorities. You can also write to college education regarding the conduct of college and Punjab university regarding the same. Also put secretary of education in loop.

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

Hello, firstly you can send legal notice to the Appropriate authority of the college and if not solved then you could move writ petition before the Hon'ble High court of Punjab and Haryana High court .