A/cipatory bail in HC Jaipur after its refusal in Ganganagar in 498a

DIL married to our son in Chandigarh in Mar, 14. She become Canada Citizen on forged documents as her Taya's daughter, who made/misused her Credit card; her credit score dipped to 574/900 ie worst 4% Canadians. Seeing no future in Canada she left his home in Canada on 09 Jan, 2016, came to India on 22 Apr, filed a 498a against us in May, broke open lock of our house in Aug ( we had gone to Canada on 14 Jan 2016) with 10/12 others, filed a case in JMIC Mohali that we not dispossess from the house. Court in Ganganagar has refused us bail. We are applying in HC Jaipur. All is Web of lies! The question is:- In India, can one file a case of a puported occurence in Canada by a Canada Resident against another Canada Resident against his parents in India while she sits in their house and they are out & deny bail to ex class 1 Gazetted officer & his wife? Very strange judicial and archaic police system. No wonder we are what we indeed are? Any advice welcome.

Answers (3)

sir, law has it's many folds but yes law is available for all and if somebody comes within it's ambit it takes its action in your case it is apparent that you have no any involvement in such offence and which will be clear as far as police is concern they investigate and commenting on such investigation is useless and pointless only thing is that Honble H C will give you relief and I am sure you will get relief from there. so dont worry work towards that.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

please send a representative to meet personally at Jaipur to me and bring all the relevant documents. Bail in High Court is possible. The possibility of case in india against persons living in Canada and consequences depends upon circumstances.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

You can file an FIR quashing under 482 in Jaipur High Court - on the grounds that the case filed under 498 is totally baseless and the FIR should be quashed . So that you will be free from chaos besides this you can also file an anticipatory bail in the high court as such ; which may be seen in an proper manner for the relief .

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Now after almost 1.5 years of separation I have filed a divorce and after that my wife have filed false 498A, DV against me. On the day of separation …

Read More

I had filed a 498A against my husband but now I want the 498A to get quashed.My husband has taken the Anticipatory bail but the permanent bail is stil…

Read More

Hi, I am Muslim.Got married on nov 2016. We never had any sexual intercourse as she rejected me several times but i never told my parents. But after 2…

Read More

Son is in USA. Got divorced in USA by mutual constant. gave her $25000. Father filed 498a against boy and parents without any complaint or any other p…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue