A/cipatory bail in HC Jaipur after its refusal in Ganganagar in 498a

DIL married to our son in Chandigarh in Mar, 14. She become Canada Citizen on forged documents as her Taya's daughter, who made/misused her Credit card; her credit score dipped to 574/900 ie worst 4% Canadians. Seeing no future in Canada she left his home in Canada on 09 Jan, 2016, came to India on 22 Apr, filed a 498a against us in May, broke open lock of our house in Aug ( we had gone to Canada on 14 Jan 2016) with 10/12 others, filed a case in JMIC Mohali that we not dispossess from the house. Court in Ganganagar has refused us bail. We are applying in HC Jaipur. All is Web of lies! The question is:- In India, can one file a case of a puported occurence in Canada by a Canada Resident against another Canada Resident against his parents in India while she sits in their house and they are out & deny bail to ex class 1 Gazetted officer & his wife? Very strange judicial and archaic police system. No wonder we are what we indeed are? Any advice welcome.

sir, law has it's many folds but yes law is available for all and if somebody comes within it's ambit it takes its action in your case it is apparent that you have no any involvement in such offence and which will be clear as far as police is concern they investigate and commenting on such investigation is useless and pointless only thing is that Honble H C will give you relief and I am sure you will get relief from there. so dont worry work towards that.

please send a representative to meet personally at Jaipur to me and bring all the relevant documents. Bail in High Court is possible. The possibility of case in india against persons living in Canada and consequences depends upon circumstances.

You can file an FIR quashing under 482 in Jaipur High Court - on the grounds that the case filed under 498 is totally baseless and the FIR should be quashed . So that you will be free from chaos besides this you can also file an anticipatory bail in the high court as such ; which may be seen in an proper manner for the relief .