Accused in false rape case what to do

Dear Sir/ Madam Someone wrongly put rape case against me without any supporting or proof i have complaint the same to high court of nainital my case is pending for hearing but police making pressure to arrest me i discuss with my local lawyer they are denying to present in front of CJm till the time i didn't get relief from high court. my caee is is inurgency court but delay is happening from court end or from my advocates end kindly suggest what to do?

Hello this is vibhore goyal advocate dehradun from lawrato regarding your inquiry from lawrato. I have read your matter you can contact me about your matter which is very crucial now a days where are you.

Till you will get relief/order of arrest stay from Ho'nble High Court Nanital, the Investigating Officer the concerned Police Station is at liberty under law to take necessary steps for arresting.
As far as your advocate who is defending you if you are not satisfied with him you can approach another lawyer of your choise.

I am not clear as to what is the status of your court in the Hon'ble High Court. In cases of rape generally the court is a bit sensitive and do not give relief easily. you as an accused need to provide the court with some glaring irregularity in the complaint or you should try and seek the high courts indulgence to give you an order which says that your bail should be considered expeditiously. I am not aware of the proceedings going on and the documents/ evidence on record so cannot suggest any further.

Please write your case date wise and What FIR lodged against you...? You're saying you are in custody so how you have sent via email to your question...? Can you use any internet service from custody...?