Accused in false rape case what to do

Dear Sir/ Madam Someone wrongly put rape case against me without any supporting or proof i have complaint the same to high court of nainital my case is pending for hearing but police making pressure to arrest me i discuss with my local lawyer they are denying to present in front of CJm till the time i didn't get relief from high court. my caee is is inurgency court but delay is happening from court end or from my advocates end kindly suggest what to do?

Answers (4)

302 votes

Hello this is vibhore goyal advocate dehradun from lawrato regarding your inquiry from lawrato. I have read your matter you can contact me about your matter which is very crucial now a days where are you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

325 votes

Till you will get relief/order of arrest stay from Ho'nble High Court Nanital, the Investigating Officer the concerned Police Station is at liberty under law to take necessary steps for arresting.
As far as your advocate who is defending you if you are not satisfied with him you can approach another lawyer of your choise.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
53 votes

I am not clear as to what is the status of your court in the Hon'ble High Court. In cases of rape generally the court is a bit sensitive and do not give relief easily. you as an accused need to provide the court with some glaring irregularity in the complaint or you should try and seek the high courts indulgence to give you an order which says that your bail should be considered expeditiously. I am not aware of the proceedings going on and the documents/ evidence on record so cannot suggest any further.

326 votes

Please write your case date wise and What FIR lodged against you...? You're saying you are in custody so how you have sent via email to your question...? Can you use any internet service from custody...?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles