Abusing someone murderer whether a criminal offence

In a whatsapp argument.someone called me brother of a murderer.in response of that I lost my cool and called him murderer of son.i appologise immediately.now if he take any wrong decision what will be my legal option?

Answers (1)

Respected Sir/Madam,
With respect to your query whatever you said was out of sudden provocation and your intention was not to harm or defame someone. So as stated supra there is no case made out of this incident. You can relax and have a cup of coffee.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
LH House, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

My friends son was trapped by his friend (main accused) and carried him to his Nana house where the friend misbehaved with senior couple.Both were cha…

Read More

Can get bail in/from police station today…

Read More

Fir filed on my church pastor under IPC 153a and 298. His video uploaded in the social media. Nearly 30 members are at his back side and he gave his s…

Read More

I am receiving many serious threats by local club and neighbours of my area. The club is affiliated to political party and the local police only watch…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue