506 IPS and continuous harrassment

I live where there are only around 50 residents. Thes president of RWA filed 506 IPC against me based on a email exchange and lodged FIR in 506IPC. I got bail in court. RWA oppossed President as he did without approval of anyone and took his vengeance on me. Secretary is not taking action against presiden as he has disobeyed the GBM resolution by not taking the complaint back in court by submitting a affidavit, but instead appointed a counsel and opposed the bail. Secretary is also teamed up with president! I plan to file a defamation suit.Can i file a criminal case? [email protected]

Answers (3)

222 votes

It is better to wait for the outcome of the case lodged by the president. If you are able to get acquittal on the case then you have better case against the secretary and president. You can use that judgment against president and secretary to prosecute them for false prosecution as well as for defamation.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

95 votes

without reading or watching your papers or case against you, your query cannot be replied properly as for defamation case there we have to estabilish your defame. Now you can see that how you are defamed by this man and in what way and aonly after that your query can be properly replied.

Popular Criminal Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
267 votes

Dear client,

Better to defend your case instead of filing defamation case. Hire a good Advocate and consult him and act accordingly.

As per your query, defamation not done.
For further clarification you can call me

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles