One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Panchkula - Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal

Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal

  Sector-12A, Panchkula

 Experience: 21 years

9 ratings
5+ Consults
  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family

Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Aggarwal provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 1997. He is a member of the Chandigarh High Court Bar Association and the Panchkula District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/502/1997

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal: English, Hindi, Punjabi

Practice Areas

  • Criminal
  • Divorce
  • Family


  • District Court, Chandigarh
  • District Court, Panchkula
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court


  • MON 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • TUE 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • WED 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • THU 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • FRI 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM
  • SAT 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Get advice from Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal

Fill in your details and Advocate Sandeep Aggarwal will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly

We're in News