ques17 saal ki ladki ki shaddi ho rahi hai. Kaise rok skta hoon mai yeh?

Ek family ladki ki shaddi kar rahe hai. Uski umar abhi 17 saal hai. Mai uss shaddi ko rokna chahta hoon. Mai kaise rok skta hoon uss shaddi ko? Agar police wale meri madad na kare toh mai kaise shaddi rukwau?

  • ansby thread to the family that your daughter is minor so you can not marry her. if they are not thread to do this you can write an application to the ssp and dcp about this and so called police after that you can go to police station and meet with SSp and Dcp and said that Police officer is not doing his work properly. after that nothing has happens you can file an writ in court by stating that all what you have done to save the life of daughter.

    Advocate Sandeep Singh

      Lajpat Nagar- III, Delhi

  • ansHi,

    Aap police to approach kare aur agar wo madad nahi karte hai to Women's Commission ke pass complaint file kar sakte hai.. Aap High court mei case file kar sakte hai shaadi ko rukwane ke liye.. Lekin koi bhi action lene se pehle confirm it ki ladki ki age 17 years hi hai..

    Advocate Ankur Aggarwal

      Uday Park, Delhi

  • ansnearest police station pe complaint register karwayie. do take the receiving of the complaint. app jis state se ho, us state ke human rights commission (or NHRC if in Delhi) ko bhi complaint register karwaayiye along with the receiving at the police station. there are child helplines as well. you may call them as well.

    Advocate Shikha Pandey

      Greater Kailash-1, Delhi

  • Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Criminal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.
Consult best Criminal lawyers in India

Similar questions

My boyfriend n I had a breakup. He physically touched my private parts n breast…
Sir I have a home in Kolkata. My son's marrige done in Kolkata.since two year…
Kya high Court Chandigarh mein case haarne ke based dobara reappeal ho Sakti hài ?

I have a chat with an married girl for few days in the past,after six…

Criminal Lawyers in India

Advocate Arjun Vinod Bobde

  Supreme Court of India
 Experience: 16 years

Advocate Nagesh B L

 Experience: 23 years

Advocate Prashant Mendiratta

  Lajpat Nagar 4
 Experience: 24 years

Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai

  Greater Kailash 1
 Experience: 14 years

View all >>

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly