What to do if partner is not giving accounts of the company ?

I am the legal heir of my late wife partnership firm. I filled dissolution of the partnership in a district court. My late wife partner is not giving me any accounts as dissolution of the partnership is pending in the court for the last 15 years. Can I approach district court or high court for directive in the matter?

Answers (1)

114 votes

You can directly approch to the High Court for the speedy disposal of the pending case. The grounds need to be made before going to the High Court for seeking directions. Take appointment for more remedies.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh K.S
Subedar Chatram Road (SC Road), Bangalore
15 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles