What to do if partner is not giving accounts of the company ?

I am the legal heir of my late wife partnership firm. I filled dissolution of the partnership in a district court. My late wife partner is not giving me any accounts as dissolution of the partnership is pending in the court for the last 15 years. Can I approach district court or high court for directive in the matter?

You can directly approch to the High Court for the speedy disposal of the pending case. The grounds need to be made before going to the High Court for seeking directions. Take appointment for more remedies.

Popular Corporate Lawyers