What are the major regulatory issues for a MNC in India

Hi, What are the relevant RBI regulations and other compliance requirements that a technology MNC should follow in India ? Thanks,

First of all, it depends on the Industry it going to start. The following are the General RBI regulations;
1. Permission based on industry from RBI.
2. Registration under Company Act.
3. GST Registration
4. Labour Act Permission
5. Registered Place of office
6. PAN Card
7. Opening Bank account.

It's a relative question as it depends on the model one is getting into. However, all basic statutory compliance include FDI and investment regulations whatever is applicable. Happy to discuss further.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

This would depend on the application of technology that the MNC aims to deliver.
As the market focuses on the end industry where the product is to be used, the relevant RBI regulations would change accordingly.