Third party employer is not letting me join client company

Hi..I have been working in a company in pune through third party.but that third party was not doing any proper work like pf related work etc and he used to do salary late even company used to give him salary on our company suggested us to leave that one and join them through another one but after resignation the third party employer told us that he has updated hr policy about we can't join client company for next 1 year without his permission.although we haven't signed any of the documents and now we need relieving and experience letter from him to join our company through other third party he is forcing us to sign that document and blackmailing us that if we don't sign that he will not give any of the documents.please help

Answers (2)

96 votes

Well, if the Company has offered you to come on board either on their payroll or through other third party employer, then in such a case, the main client company who would like you guys to work for them could remove conditions of Experience Letter & Relieving letter from the company for which you used to work. Most important, you can file a case against such third party employer who is not willing to give Experience & Relieving Letter to you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

220 votes

Don't sign the documents. Your earlier employer can't do nothing. If he doesn't give you those documents tell your future employers your situation they may consider it. Have a xerox copy of those documents this employer wants you to sign just in case

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
9 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles