×

quesStarting a company on partnership what will happen in case of dispute

I am starting a company on a partnership basis. I have 49% partnership and friend has 51 %. I want to know in case of any dispute what will be my liability? As we are starting a brand name, who will get the brand name in case of dispute?

• ansUnless otherwise decided in the agreement between you and your partner. your liability will be 49% and your partners will be 51%. In respect of brand name both of you have to decide and mention in the agreement who will get the brand name in case of dispute.

Advocate Aniruddha Prabhatkumar Pawse

S V Road Naupada, Thane (W), Thane