Sending Legal Notice to Partner of my LLP

Hi: This is business partner dispute case. Me and one of my partners are having dispute. I want to send her notice that being a director and 50 percent shareholder she cannot go incognito and disturb the business. She has to be on board till be sell the firm or close it.

Answers (1)

122 votes

First off all we need to know the structure of company weather Pvt or LLP so need to know the amount of % of Share held by you and others so accordingly we can pass the resolution and finalize the things just through verbal communication it’s legally bonded on both the parties
As such to proceed with further legal proceedings should send the legal notice

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Corporate Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Prerna Oberoi
Sector 41, Noida
8 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Corporate Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles