Sending Legal Notice to Partner of my LLP

Hi: This is business partner dispute case. Me and one of my partners are having dispute. I want to send her notice that being a director and 50 percent shareholder she cannot go incognito and disturb the business. She has to be on board till be sell the firm or close it.

First off all we need to know the structure of company weather Pvt or LLP so need to know the amount of % of Share held by you and others so accordingly we can pass the resolution and finalize the things just through verbal communication it’s legally bonded on both the parties
As such to proceed with further legal proceedings should send the legal notice

Popular Corporate Lawyers