Legal procedure for stay against NCLT order

In company Matter NCLT order passed for Company Winding up and liquidation. order date 22 dec.2017 Here we want stay for order and want order for company update and Run with new body. send us details

Dear Client,
Your question appears to be incomplete and missing the factual ingredients. Has NCLT processes Insolvency OR winding-up. If either is passed, getting stay would be difficult- Reason1-who can new body be appointed at this stage? Resaon2-Will new body be able to secure the debt of the company?

Better option would be to consult the Adocate with necessary documentations, to be better and precise advice.

Expert Jurist LLP

Popular Corporate Lawyers